Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

Just finished my paper not long ago. I've been dying to come up with this one. Chris you dirty piece of ..... Damn stylo making all those cool comments on my blog huh? HEre you go buddy. Enjoy sucking on 'em udders yeah?!


"
30 years and many heartbreaks ago, Lee Kuan Yew had a dream. And in that dream..Chinese people, Indian people(those that put on deodorants), and even Malay people, sit together as one big happy family, smelling dasies and milking cows together. Today, the very existence of this single webpage threatens to shatter that dream forever. Therefore, I, on behalf of all Chinese, hereby extend out my hand to all my fellow Indian friends out there as a symbol of friendship, respect and acceptance. Only together, we can build a country we can be proud of."

Mooooo!!!!!!!!

No comments: