Monday, January 14, 2008

SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS HAIRYTURKS GROUP!!!!!!


What's with all these people. I mean. Enough of all these approaches already. Dammit...


Just this afternoon i met my hall mate for lunch. he happened to be auditing my company. And i don't know how but the conversation was steered towards encounters. Yes. Encounters. My friend mentioned a financial controller who made advances at his colleague. This poor lad was auditing this firm and had to have this queer encounter . They had to correspond with this dude (the FC) who was like married wife and kids. He was texting him stuff like "I love you" and all that.


He was telling me a couple of his own experiences. One of which went like this....


This Mrt dude was staring at him while he was all moshed with the morning crowd. The situation was such that he couldn't look or turn elsewhere. He started his journey at jurong east and this guy was like trying to make some serious eye contact with him all the way through. GROSS. Anyway, by the time he got off, my friend was seriously outraged (and reasonably frustrated). When the ECG (eye contact guy) got off, his gaze never left my friend's and in respond to all the staring my friend just flashed the third finger. What ensued was classic. The dude continued to stare at my friend and licked his lips in the most disgusting and suggestive manner. Nuff said.


I went on to share my "lao shu ai da mi" story of course. I shall not have it here. Don't wanna bore you guys. I'm sure I've not heard the last of this hairy turks group.....







No comments: