Friday, October 27, 2006

Chew on it
That's a pic of me eating chng tng at a psuedo roadside dessert stall. The government has contrived to get rid of all authenticity when it comes to roadside stalls. Victims include Newton, Tiong Bharu market. Just moments ago I was reminded by the cleaner uncle at Margaret Drive's Chicken Rice stall that they are moving too. What's wrong with some run down eaterires dammit. Gahmen always has to do this. I reckon some bereaucratic punk in a suite, who's a nominated MP or whatever you call it, thought it would show great endeavour if he presented them with the idea that all these old foodcentres had to be renovated for the sake of hygiene. Its not as if there was any chronic case of food poisoning and or the breakout of an epidemic.
Enough of that rant. Let's talk about my nice humble piece of artwork there. Half an hour on a photoshop tutorial and wahlah.... a picture of me looking like i have marbles in my mouth. Check out those nice, thick, manly eyebrows. Eheheh.

No comments: